Thursday, August 30, 2012

Warrior Dash Action Shots

As a successful event coordinator/hostess, I am still dazzled & impressed with the organization of Warrior Dash. Paying attention and thinking through every detail, they receive my admiring bows & congrats!

At several obstacles through the competition photographers were snapping action shots that were just posted today by our competition number pinned to our shirts. *There was a chip tied through our shoe laces that electronically traced our numbers, start/finish times as well as linked our faces to each picture taken through the race. Times that by 14,000 runners!

Anxious to see shots in prime locations, their photographers truly captured the best moments ...

My Mariah leaping over fire.


Crossing the FINISH line.


My girl is #1!


My friend Greg and me fresh out of the mud pit.


What a day!