Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stolen Moments

There is one that is one that haunts my mind and has for a year now.

Professional. Intelligent. Statuesque. Stimulating. Breathtaking & Beautiful.

I glow when I see him. My friends glow when they see him ... every one of my girlfriends openly express their desire. I smile and understand.

Mr.11 package on a 1-10 scale. Like me in personality in so many ways that we handle each other carefully and respectfully.

With my girls back in school I have time. Stolen moments with the one that makes every one of my senses come ALIVE!  A surreal intensity that makes me question everything. My mind, my heart, my thoughts into an almost (Ugh ... dare to go there!) vulnerable place.

Close your eyes and imagine your ideal man, times that by it will most likely never happen, then place him in front of you. Stolen moments that take your breath away and time is cruel to not slow down.

What happens as he starts talking about ... questionably something maybe more?  Stress happens! Everything that I believe in and accept in life is unraveling in my mind! Danger! Warning! Risk! Stress knots between my shoulder blades, fatigue and my eyes are dry & scratchy.

What if I shut down emotionally and let him pass by?  What if I feign emotionally clingy to intentionally scare him first and avoid future life unraveling heartbreak?

Today I kissed him and lost myself in a euphoric stolen moment. Today I laughed and talked with him unrushed by time.

Just when I think life will stay one way forever, blindsiding moments happen.