Thursday, August 2, 2012

Warrior Dash 2012

My girlfriend, Dawn, called me yesterday and excitedly asked if I would do the Warrior Dash 2012 at the end of August with her.

I'm kinda familiar with Warrior Dash, I have a friend who posts crazy Warrior Dash pic's where he looks like a mud-covered Rambo on his Facebook page the last couple of years. My Mariah has been talking about this physically challenging competition for a while now and I have just spent the whole summer pushing myself physically. 

"Yes, I'm in!"

Warrior Dash is an obstacle competition race through a 3.12 mile course where you run, climb over rope walls, hurdle over barricades and crawl under barb-wire through the mud, run through murky waters, make your way through tangled ropes, a rubber jungle, climb cargo nets, crawl through dark trenches, and leap over fire at the FINISH LINE.

I can't think of a better way to end this summer!

I love competition and challenge.

23 days.