Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman ...

Lookin' out on the mornin' rain
I used to feel uninspired
And when I knew I had to face another day
Oh it made me feel so tired
Before the day I met you
Life was so unkind
But your haircuts are the key to my peace of mind …
You make me feel, you make me feel,
You make me feel like a natural woman

I love to get my haircut! 

Today was my February 1st celebration reward for making it sanely through January 2011!

Tim has cut my hair forever. He has the best hands when it comes to washing my hair and I feel hypnotized as he works his magic cutting, blow drying, and styling it.  He loves to run his hands all through my hair and it feels amazing.

Tim’s life partner and business partner, Kurt, a super nice guy, watches hypnotically as well.  I’m not sure if he is learning tricks of the trade or simply enjoys it as much as me.  We just smile at each other.

I savor every moment and when my hour is up, I am transformed from bouncy curls to chic straight! 

This is my Saturday look, but today is special … it is February 1st.

January 2011 … good riddance!