Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sushi With Mariah

What a day ... !
 
Brooke gets asked for a sleepover at her friends house and I find myself childless.  Sushi time!  But, everyone is busy on last minute notice.  Note to self:  Must find more sushi friends!

Mariah calls, this is her dad's weekend, but we need to find a dress for the Winter Formal next weekend.  Mariah likes sushi! 

Mariah and I enjoy the evening with dinner at Wasabi, we grab Starbuck's for a needed energy boost to shop, and a shopping trip that landed a dress she fell in love with at first stop.  Success!

Mariah is funny! We have great conversations, she loves to share, we both cherish our time together. 

She is chatting away and informing me of her upcoming activities and summer plans.  Hmmmm ... sounds expen$ive.  I say, "Mariah, I will have plant another money tree out back just for you."  She replies, "Mom, I will be just as generous with my kids!" 

An appropriate reply to a comment I often make, "You both better be as generous to my grand babies as I have been to you!"  That's all I ask.  =)