Friday, February 18, 2011

Mocha Frappuccino Kind Of Day

Today I am simply happy.

It’s Friday.  Not just Friday, but a 3-day weekend kind of Friday. 

Sunshine now.  Rain in the forecast.  My girls at home from school … no morning rush.  A big Arhaus sale =  a new home project for the weekend.  Sensitivity re-connected.  Endearments and healing happening.

It’s a Starbuck’s-Mocha-Frappuccino-to-heck-with-the-calories kind of Friday!

I leave the office and walk over to the university campus Starbuck’s next door.  What is with this generation?  Kids, who are really adults, walking around looking a hot mess!  Guys with their pants hangin under their butts, can’t walk right so their pants don’t fall completely down.  Girls in bad sweats, hair up in messy knots, with fat hanging over.  Are you kidding?!

Okay, I get being comfy.  I’m a yoga pants, hair pulled up kinda girl … at home!  Grunge in pubic is a whole other level. 

This generation has the same approach when “going out”, too.  There is nothing hot, attractive, or sexy about the grunge look.  It is exactly that, grunge. 

What happened to the days when going out was a fashion show?  Smokin hot, crazy outfits, thin is in?  Those days are gone.

All I can say is, keep it up!  You 20’somethings are just making us 40’somethings look amazing.

My mocha frappuccino hit the spot!