Monday, February 21, 2011

My Suite

Forget the “man cave” its time women create their own relaxing and private escape.  The “mom cave” or what I prefer to call my suite.

My suite is my own private level in our home equipped with a large master bedroom, walk-in closet, a full private bathroom, and a living area.

I can escape to kick up my feet with a drink of choice at my finger tips, enjoy a romantic comedy, or conquer my NordicTrack elliptical for an invigorating workout in front of my television, alone.  Ahhhhh ... me time!

Arhaus, my favorite store for home décor, had a sale this weekend. I picked up a few fun pieces and went to work painting.

Before …


After …


and


What's missing is the taupe lace sheer on display at Arhaus.  This week’s mission will be to contact their corporate office and see where I can get this. A sheer to hang on the wall, left of center. 

Feminine.  Bold.  Contrast. Transformation.

Simple, yet a sense of satisfaction.