Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thoughtfulness

Imagine life where your likes and hearts desires were paid attention to and showered on you daily in thoughtful gestures from the one you adore.

One who pays attention to details. To favorites. And remembers when the time is right.

Welcome to my world of thoughtful gestures ... it is a happy and well-taken care of place to live.

Yesterday I was out and about and I knew he was working close by. I stopped to grab his favorite cold drink and took it to where he was working because I was thinking about him and wanted to see him if for only 60 seconds.

What surprised me was how thoughtful he was expressing throughout the day how much he appreciated my surprise to him.

It wasn't glamorous or sensational, but it got me thinking.

Thinking about how much he does for me with all the details he pays attention to. Making my likes and desires important to him.

If I spent forever reciprocating, what a happy life it would be.