Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Safe Topics

safe


adjective 
1. secure from liability to harm, injury, danger, or risk. 
2. free from hurt, injury, danger, or risk
3. involving little or no risk of mishap, error, etc. 
4. dependable or trustworthy: a safe guide. 
5. careful to avoid danger or controversy: a safe player; a safe play.
 
Synonyms: buttoned up, cherished, free from danger, home-free, impregnable, in safety, intact, inviolable, invulnerable, maintained, okay, out of danger, out of harm's way, preserved, protected, safe and sound, safeguarded, secure, sheltered, shielded, sitting pretty, snug, tended, unassailable, undamaged, under lock and key, under one's wing, unharmed, unhurt, uninjured, unmolested, unscathed, unthreatened, vindicated, watched
 
Thank you dictionary.com for the description of safe. I couldn't wrap my mind around how I would describe you.
 
My blog is pretty transparent. Transparent on my thoughts, my life, my heart, snapshots of moments with my daughters, etc.
 
Sometimes I question my own topics, but being a very open and sharing person I do stay within my own safe boundaries and give them a mental stamp of approval as a safe topic.

Real moments happen. Life is sprinkled with moments that are only shared in a circle of trust.

I am a resilient person, pretty much always positive and can see a silver lining behind each storm, steadfast, and willingly energized to conquer any mountain and obstacle in front of me.
 
Sometimes I am pulled back down onto the couch.

Stories are so much bigger when I can't write about them.