Thursday, July 5, 2018

Rottenness

I look around me with awe on how fabulous my new luxury apartment is, many details I am still finding, and I cannot help but feel as if I am on vacation at a resort.

Everything is brand new and I would say 98% of everything is put away and decor on the walls with a fabulous new piece, an early birthday gift from my mom & dad. It's perfect!

All my kids and mom & dad were here yesterday, there is space and fun places to sit, walk to and enjoy.

Sofia and I played a game called, rottenness. She knew! The moment I called her rottenness, her knowing smile reached her eyes and they sparkled in excitement. "You are rottenness, rottenness, rottenness!" and we would press our foreheads together looking into each others eyes. She laughed!




Day 1, we all enjoyed the pool! The water was walk-in comfy, I'm sure due to the 90 degree weather we've been having. We met neighbors and they shared the low-down on monthly community parties all inclusive with provided food, drinks, DJ, nice giveaway prizes and mixers. There are always pool parties and everyone shares what they bring.

Today, I will fill the freezer for cookouts by the pool. They have two big grills (propane provided) on the patio by the pool. It smelled so good by the pool when a small group of people were grilling their dinner and listening to music. Patios with tables to eat, there is much to do to try everything.

Getting ready to head down to the pool ...


Sofia, you better smile! I love your bikini, sissy! Chubbilicious Snugglicious did get attention at the pool. She loves the water.


Day 2: Much is accomplished. I knew I would would this place, but I myself am surprised how beautiful it has all come together.

Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.