Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Chaos & Fairy Dust

I am at my peak mental stimulation when I am put in a position where there are so many things that need to be done that it makes me dizzy. Yet, to have full reign to run with my thoughts, ideas and organizational skills challenges my mind and keeps me sharp.

It's like being an artist with a blank canvas creating a colorful and beautiful world made of country clubs, golf lifestyles, exclusive events, and I get to color the picture to the world what we are doing and sprinkle it with fairy dust creating a production out of thoughts, hopes and ideas.


Excited, hope-filled brides envisioning one of the most special days of their life and their smile when I share ideas and suggest special touches. "Yes! That is exactly what I want!" they echo.

Panicked designated event organizers not certain what do to make an event happen beyond calling us and I make it easy for them leading the way. Asking simple questions they can answer and turning it into an event before they realize it, to where they feel as if they actually can plan an event.

Resurrecting social media, rebuilding websites, creating order out of chaos, dotting missing i's and crossing unknown t's, and becoming the communication queen, I am in my zone making things happen.

It's just how I like to work.

That and a flexible schedule where I decide day to day when I want to come in and go home is absolutely perfect!

By the end of the day, it is literally seconds that I am in a deep sleep when I close my eyes.

Extremely busy is good for me and it keeps me out of trouble. I believe I am putting off pheromones as men are resurrecting from my past one after another as well as crossing paths with men every day. It makes me smile, even at 48.