Monday, July 23, 2018

Our Brie, Unbelievable!

I met my banquet team at our other country club tonight working a "no expense was spared" golf outing. I really like them and they were so warm, welcoming, and grateful I am there. They really need leadership and communication. That I do well.

The hors d'oeuvre buffet was beautiful, but it was our Brie presentation that had me dreaming what it taste like. Wrapped in fresh strawberries and grapes with a floral-shaped special dough baked on top, I desperately wanted to dip a strawberry into it and put it in my mouth.


I hugged and told our chef he is my very favorite person. The Brie was unbelievable! Absolute heaven! Our chef who is fond of me was pleased with my celebratory appreciation of his talent and work.

Everything he makes is exquisite and it makes me proud as an event coordinator that I can lavishly boast in his ability in confidence knowing our guests echo his praise.

One guest tonight named a high-end seafood restaurant and said our salmon hands down was far better. I was happy to share that with Chef Bob. 

Hors d'oeuvre, appetizers, fine cuisine, desserts, I wondered for a moment what Brooke was having for dinner. ha ha

Good night, world wide web.