Thursday, July 12, 2018

Misting Flowers

It's so refreshing to wake up in the morning with the cool morning air coming through open windows.

The sun wasn't up yet and I smile to myself how perfect the morning air is, how soft my bed sheets feel, and I am ready to put on a pot of coffee.

Opening my balcony door and feeling the burst of fresh morning air, I am grateful for early mornings and the sun is beginning to rise.

Coffee ready, I look forward to pruning wilted flowers giving life and energy to the rest of the plant. Generously watering and misting them for refreshment. It's a morning routine that I enjoy.


Do I want to workout in the fitness center or go for a walk while the air is cool? No need to fix up for the fitness center this early, I prefer to do that late evening when I can come home and shower before bed.

Pulling my hair up, putting on a touch of lipstick and sunglasses, I questioned the comfy outfit I was putting on for my morning walk. It's just a morning walk until ... I get to the bottom of the stairs and run right into my sexy neighbor parked at the bottom of my stairs. Seriously?!

That's it, no more comfy outfits.