Saturday, September 22, 2012

The School For The Arts

Brooke took her favorite 7th grade teacher examples of her art work she likes to create at home. Her teacher was so impressed, she told Brooke later in the day that she emailed the program director at the high schools School of the Arts, which is an arts program in dance, drama, music, and visual art about Brooke!

I do take the time to appreciate my daughters teachers that make a positive impact in their lives. I find it to be the balance when I have to go up against the difficult ones.

Your email totally made my day! It means so much to me to know Brooke loves how this year is going and that she enjoys having me as a teacher. She lights up my day and I look forward to seeing her face each and every day. Thank you for raising such a kind, creative, thoughtful young lady. She is an asset to our class and to my life! :)

Also, I have encouraged Brooke to consider being part of the School for the Arts in high school. The curriculum focuses on each student's creativity and Brooke would love the smaller classes, the artistic flare, and the incredible teachers. I think it would be a perfect fit for her! If you both decide you are interested in this you can contact ***** *******, Brooke would have to apply in 8th grade then go through an interview process. Should you have more questions you can of course contact me at any time but the director of the program would be the best person to contact. Her email is ..
. Obviously, this is just something to think about and by no means do you two have to make a decision now. I just wanted you both to give it some thought!

Again, I thank you for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of Brooke's life. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Respectfully,


Mrs. *********

The School for the Arts sounds perfect for my musical, artistic and award-winning drama child.