Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thank you, Jesus!

My mornings just got better.

With summer turning to autumn I'm adjusting my outdoor sunshine activities to busy indoor activities, mostly classes my gym membership offers.

This week I have found a new passion.

One of my all-time favorite television series is Will & Grace. Excellent writers, amazing casts. Karen & Jack are my favorites. This week by accident, I found Will & Grace is on television daily at 8:00 a.m. Thank you, Jesus!

I hop on my elliptical in front of the television and thus begin my new morning routine.

At a 30 degree incline and moving at a fast pace after 30 minutes, I was thrilled to see another episode of Will & Grace plays at 8:30 a.m. (Another pleasant surprise and I'm quickly calculating exactly how much time every morning I will have on the elliptical.). I'm also needing a shower! When I remember ... my Nordic elliptical machine has a fan on it. Thank you, Jesus!

Whom ever thought of a built-in fan on an elliptical is genius.

The writer's of Will & Grace, genius.

New morning routine blending favorite comedy with exercise, genius.

When things go well and life brings about pleasant surprises, in our household we often say "thank you, Jesus!"

This morning was one of those days.