Saturday, March 5, 2011

Who Is This Child?

Brooke said this evening she is very upset with her teacher.  Mr. Sands asked the class if they could change one thing in the world what would it be?

Brooke said, “I would change Obama as our president!  He said he would end the war, but sent more men over and he wants to raise our national debt over 1 trillion!” Mr. Sands said that she needed to change her answer, because that was too political.

Brooke then said, “I would change recycling laws because we are running out of fossil fuels”.

Who is this child?

She was very upset with Max’s answer in her class, he said he wanted to learn to fly.  Brooke told him he couldn’t because you would have to change the laws of gravity!

She says, “Mom!  Max is not cute at all!  He blurts out answers in class!”  Max is a super short, chubby little boy that sings his heart out in choir and bows front stage when the others children have walked off.  He cracks me up!  It aggravates Brooke that I think he is so cute.

Brooke has always been very political.  She proudly states she voted for John during their presidential campaign voting at school.  That is John McCain.

I’m not sure where she gets her passion for politics from?  I am a registered voter and a claimed Republican, but Brooke has always followed the news, weather, politic's, can give crazy facts on animals across the world, and is driving me nuts right now with the national debt!

I get daily updates on the national debt and she fears the government will shut down.   

Again, who is this child?

She is mine.  J