Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shred It

Executive decision made, the Toxology Report is shredded. 

Keith’s body was found two days after his suicide. I’m trying to get the report out of my mind.  Never do I want to read that report again.  Never do I want Mariah or Brooke to accidentally find it.  Never would I share it with Debbie or Roann.

I was unsettled all night with the report being in my house.

It reminded of when I found out Mariah DVR’d a paranormal show.  Oh NO! I don’t invite that crap in my home and I go to extremes to ensure healthy protection in every aspect of our lives. If it’s not funny, loving, or romantic it’s out!

Prayer is the most powerful tool!  I always pray a hedge of protection over my family, home, and life.  I couldn’t imagine not!  A risk I am not willing to take.  

“Brookie, do you want to sleep with mommy tonight?”  Oh yah, I went there!

The report met the shredder and I feel better.