Sunday, January 31, 2021

Goodbye January

 


Has anyone ever said, "I'm sad, January is over." That answer is a resounding, "No!"

In January, we shake off the busy holiday season, make our New Year's resolutions, and hibernate because it's cold and dark. 

You know when you are in Ohio when the sun finally broke through the clouds one day this week and while it was only 25 degrees out, the car wash is so jammed pack, one couldn't pull in off the road if you wanted to. Wait until it hits 50 degrees, people will be out in shorts washing their cars. 

Sunny day car wash people and New Year's resolution people at the gym invade my space. I wash my car almost every day and I am not about to sit in line behind 25 cars for a car wash. Tomorrow they will all be gone when the blanket of cloud that covers Ohio is back out and in daily tradition, I went back to the car wash with ease. 

Focusing my attention on bright & sunny days ahead, I picked out my book for my flight to sunny Florida. Last year, I bought and took the book The Keto Diet, by Dr. Josh Axe. That worked very well for me and my life truly changed drastically. Then I read his Collagen book and I am SUCH an advocate of collagen. My skin has improved drastically over any skincare product line I've ever used. New year new book, I picked up another health inspired book by Dr. Josh Axe, Eat Dirt. 

I look at it this way, if I constantly incorporate healthy lifestyle practices, it enhances my quality of life now and years and decades from now. 

January, we bid you adieu.