Friday, January 8, 2021

Lynda Randle - One Day At a Time [Live]


Oh, do you remember
When You walked among men
Well, Jesus, You know
If You're looking below
That it's worse now than then
Oh, there's pushing and shoving
And it's crowding my mind
So, Lord, for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

I find I can barely stand the news. Instead of pouring constant and ongoing chaos in my mind, I turn on some gospel music and drown it out

Between my new Bluetooth speaker and my Pandora app, I can tap into a world of music to fill my home. And let me tell you, these natural wood floors can carry some music! 

If you want to hear some good gospel music, and I don't even have a Pandora subscription, search Lynda Randle God on the Mountain. It's an album that reminds me God is in control and calms my soul.