Sunday, January 24, 2021

4,200 in 30

 


After strength training, I started hitting the elliptical hard for 30 minutes to extend my workouts. There is a favorite interval training option I like where it alternates every other minute from intense tension to light tension. For one minute I have to push hard to keep my steps in line with my pace, then the next minute the tension lightens and I hit my steps hard. I am averaging 4,200 steps in 30 minutes. 

When I'm done, I am wrecked in a fabulous, spent kind of way.

Completely caught off guard, I see tall, dark, super handsome and built like a brick house, about to walk by me, purposely locked eyes with me, kept them locked and flashed me a fabulous smile. Bold move, handsome. Oh, dear Lord Jesus, please let him be at least in his mid - late 40's and not younger!! 

I will be ready the next time I see him.