Friday, January 22, 2021

Heyday

 


Today is my 1st day off in 12 days. Holiday engagements are starting to slow down as they typically do and I have exceeded my revenue goal for 2021 by mid-January, with a nice jump start on 2022.  

In fact, I have exceeded this venue's highest historical revenue success from back in it's heyday by almost $200K.

Nothing like a personal challenge. 

I constantly think about starting my own business, but I have excellent benefits and a comfortable salary with commissions as an added bonus. It wouldn't really even be for more money; rather, create something out of nothing and make it successful, because I know I am able. 

I have a pattern of peaking in my position then leaping into something totally different. Not sure if it's  that I feel like there isn't a higher place for me to go and I lose stimulation without challenge, but I recognize the signs. Working with low-performers grates at my very being and that definitely adds to my unsettledness. 

But, today... I am off.