Wednesday, January 13, 2021

2nd Place

 


My pretty Valentine's Day pillows arrived today and I LOVE them. It just looks like something you'd find in my home, I love all things floral. 

Today I came in 2nd place (out of 160 locations). Last month I was in 2nd place for sales revenue for 2021, so I kicked it in high gear and increased my sales by $73K in the last month, I thought for sure I would be in 1st place and I wasn't. 

With much admiration and respect for the girl who is in 1st place, because I know what it takes to get there, her venue is also the poster child for the corporate office, and is significantly nicer than my venue. So if I'm going to come in 2nd to someone, she is a worthy opponent. 

We have 160 locations and we were just acquired by a much larger industry leader with I believe 490 (or was it 600+) locations. We will still stay our own division, I just like knowing I have options and opportunities. 

It was nice to come home to my new pillow package delivery at my front door and my bone broth protein delivery at my side door. 

A warm blanket, a cup of hot tea, and my favorite shows... it's a perfect evening to just stay in.