Monday, January 18, 2021

Push Through It

 


When I walked into class tonight and saw the steps, I knew I was going to burn off some extreme frustration. My gosh, I needed it.  

High impact step aerobics with weights is no joke. I get a rush from being at the gym and I remember thinking, "Thank you, God, the music is loud, drown. today. out." The music loud in my head, kickboxing bags hanging overhead, and I am in my zone. There comes a point with the workout intensity when I don't have anything left, when I've reached my maximum limit and I love that! Because I am there and I'm still doing it. Push through it!

I couldn't wait to tie my hair up and step into the shower. Dry off with a fluffy towel, slip into comfy clothes and put on glasses for the rest of the evening. Brew a cup of hot tea and curl up in the chair... tonight is The Bachelor.