Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Staging Her Home

I knocked on Brooke's door when she opened it with a "Welcome" and a graceful fling of her arm.

As I walked into her Christmas wonderland I caught all the special touches as she staged her home for my visit. Her home clean, candles strategically lit with a delicious scent in the air, the Christmas tree glowing in the corner, and upon my knock she pressed play as her flat screen streamed a Christmas song of her choice to fill the air.

She's always been good with special touches and I smile seeing her do this with her home.

Her Christmas tree sparkling in the corner of her living room decorated in rose gold. Holiday table decor set, her stockings hung on a shelf she put up and decorated with a snow blanket and ornaments.

Everything is so pretty and I'm happy for her as she creates her own nest.

Well done, baby girl. She said, "I learned from the best."