Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Shrimp & Grits


Oh my gosh, I am in heaven!! Shrimp & grits are a favorite combination I can enjoy now that I cook only for me. 

It's been a busy day and I'm glad I am in for the evening. I wake up early and do all my running around before I go into work. Due to time change with it being dark in the evenings, I don't want to be out and about. Theft increases during the holidays and being dark out just isn't safe anymore. So I shop in the mornings during the week when stores aren't as busy and it's light out. 

Not to sound braggadocios, but I am 85% done Christmas shopping. The small details of Christmas cards, gift bags, tissue paper, and stocking stuffers are complete. 

When Black Friday arrives I will be all, "Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!  My home decorated in new decor, Hallmark Christmas movies enjoyed nestled in my chair with a warm blanket and hot beverage, Christmas music playing all the time, the perfect excuse to bake, Christmas services, and I even have a Christmas book I've got last Christmas I've been waiting until this Christmas season to read. 

10 more days begins ...