Sunday, November 11, 2018

Life As an Empty Nester


It's been a couple weeks now that I've had an empty nest. 

My home is cat hair free, everything is perfectly clean, highly organized and quiet. Exactly how I like it. 

Buying food is a slight adjustment scaling back on what just I am going to eat so I don't have to throw anything away. Now, cooking for me, well that is a whole new world. 

In the middle of a 12 hours work day event, I had a 3-hour window to come home to relax and refresh. Waking up to snow and the ambiance of snow dusting on my balcony I was thinking about a new pasta dish I wanted to try. This is a Pumpkin Chipotle pasta sauce with Italian sausage over a bed of angel hair pasta with fresh Parmesan on top. Absolutely delish! 

I enjoyed this delightful dish while watching my first Christmas movie of the season. 

Yes, I am busting at the seems ready to spring into full Christmas decor the moment Black Friday arrives!