Sunday, November 25, 2018

Christmas Table Decor

 

Christmas table decor is complete, the snowflake plates arrived in the mail yesterday.

The snowflake plates are the same collection of plates I already have and love. Imagine my surprise when I saw they did a holiday plate shaped as a snowflake.

There I am in Pier 1 seeing pieces of what I really liked throughout the store, when I began to clear off a table to create my own arrangement at the gasp and awe of the staff working there watching me.

Voila! 


I'm really into chargers and when I saw the wreath chargers and I knew I loved the snowflake plate, I wanted a contrasting charger to go in between. With my home in bone colors and black accent pieces, the black charger was perfect. I am also in love with my snow leopard faux fur.

There it is world wide web, my Arhaus high top dining room table with new Christmas table decor.