Friday, November 23, 2018

Christmas In My Home


It is Christmas in my home and my home has an entirely new look and feel this Christmas.

A flocked tree, dark red velvet decor and snow leopard faux fur is the theme. It's striking and beautiful!

Finding fabulous deals on pieces I really liked, a few a bit pricey, it was all coming together, but it needed something. I'm pacing and unsettled trying to figure it out.

The feng shui was off and I needed something completely different, but what? What is missing? An idea, turned quick online search, then I found it. A snow leopard faux fur for my tree skirt and matching stockings to complement my snow leopard table runner.

The tree wrapped in the snow leopard faux fur blanket gives it a more elegant look than a traditional tree skirt, the soft stockings hanging and the flow of the bone color with my deep red velvet accent pieces is the PERFECT touch to my new theme.