Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wedding Bells


Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you
And we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love


Will you be my Maid of Honor? Brooke asks Mariah to be her Maid of Honor (Matron) for their 2019 wedding. 

2019 now brings a grand baby arriving in June and a September wedding. Congratulations Brooke & Alex! 


I need a day off from my day off. 

Getting 8" cut of hair cut off wasn't enough, I went back in yesterday morning and, "Let's go shorter!" I had several more inches cut off! My hair now bounces on the top of my shoulders and even I am surprised how thick and how much body my hair has with so much length cut off. It's a fun new look. 

Grandmomma to the rescue! Let's color! I stopped and picked up a coloring book, crayons, and donuts to teach my Sofia the fun of coloring.  



My girls together, we had a date day planned and while Mariah was struggling with morning sickness, she felt better once she was in the sunshine and out of the house. Brooke had a surprise question for her. Looking at beautiful Christmas decor, an absolute delicious chocolate dessert we went back to Mariah's and enjoyed conversation as my darling ornery grand daughter was eating her lunch. 

This is the furrowed brow of I don't want to stand here. She gets that expression from someone, I just don't know who? :D


My sweet Sofia is strong-willed and when I tell her she's rottenness, she laughs. She knows it, I know it. 


I love you Sofia. <3


A birthday lunch for both Alex (November 4th) and Brooke (November 8th) was strategically coordinated into the day between our work schedules.


I puzzled in Happy Hour with a bestie with a delicious glass of wine and my day ended with Brooke coming over and us marathon watching the rest of the season of Schitt's Creek. 

It was such a good day off and now I need a day off from my day off.