Thursday, November 8, 2018

New Look


ONLY because so many people asked me to post a pic, did I agree to take a dreaded selfie and post on Facebook. My Facebook page and my phone blew up! 

So here it is, my new look. 

It was embarrassing to take a selfie and post it. I don't seek attention and doing this very act, upon request, it gave me a brief inside peak in the mind of a person who do selfies willingly and constantly.

What on earth is wrong with them? 

Outside of the circle of those I love, I don't care what you think of me. 

Who glances at themselves in a mirror and thinks, I have to capture this moment so everyone can see how good I look? 
"I'm happy" 
"I'm so pretty (or handsome)"

No, your empty.  

Especially the in the car selfie. There is something wrong. I can see teens doing this or a vacation selfie to capture a destination, life provides opportunities where you want a photo captured, capture it. 

It's those who have a constant diet of posting selfies that have glaring issues. Certainly, they have to know other adults cringe.

This is my one and only selfie and my new look.