Tuesday, December 4, 2018

She's a Toddler

I'd heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well, it goes like this
The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah


In the twinkle of Christmas lights, my littlest love and I danced, twirled and sang to Christmas music when Hallelujah bellowed out her speaker she loves to carry with her. 
I love the song. "Sofia, hallelujah means "Praise the Lord!" and I was having a hallelujah moment dancing and singing with my arms full of love. Thank you, God. 
It was Grandmomma to the rescue tonight when my daughter said Sofia didn't feel well today, she's teething and hurting. On my way to their home, a quick stop by McD's for soft & salty french fries, Minnie stickers, snuggles and kisses, I arrived in all my glory and I believe her evening got a lot better.

She's a toddler now, which is the cross between a snuggling baby and Miss Independent. Her momma needed a break and a shower, and I said, "Take your time." I missed Sofia desperately and was glad I can be there to help. 
Sofia loves to dance with me, too. Song after song after song, we danced and twirled and sang to Christmas music and my little one seemed to feel a little better. 

 
Well, maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah