Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Truly Rich


Feeling the sunshine and wearing sandals, shorts and tank tops was refreshing.

Seeing flowers in bright vibrant colors and walking in green grass was like having rose colored glasses on during winter living up north. 

On my way home, I needed to see my sweet grandbabies, I missed them like crazy. As I got out of my car, the door opened and there was my Sofia running down the sidewalk super happy to see me. I ran and swooped her up for hugs and kisses and kissed little brother being held in is mommy's arms.

Sofia came home with me for a few hours while I unpacked, Aunt Brookie stopped by, and when I dropped Sofia off at home I had snuggle and kisses time with Rowan and I came bearing souvenirs.  

 As fun and relaxing as it was, it's great to be home.