Monday, March 23, 2020

SOLD!


Thank you, God, I closed on my new home today!!!!!!! 

From the disaster of my condo falling through last year, I feel like I had PTSD that kept me on edge the entire time and that is zero exaggeration. It's because I love this home so much. 

Then, Coronovirus. 

Like the rest of the state and country, we watch every day to see if we we're open or shut down. The bank wondered, too, and called a couple times to see if I was still working. With as qualified as I am, a fabulous 3.25% interest rate, it was only a matter of being laid off that would have undone all of this.

Thank you, God, it didn't happen.

In fact, I went into work today for my last day for two weeks (wasn't sure what last normal day meant) and learned we are indeed staying open. It is my decision if I want to work from home or go into work daily.

Thank you, God. 

Truly, know Who to thank. I know I'm blessed. 

*Laugh out loud* As ridiculous as it sounds, I cannot wait to order checks tonight with my new home address! What is it with me and checks? I have no idea?! Seldom do I write them, I just like to have them.

One more time... thank you, God.