Sunday, March 8, 2020

Tropical Markets



The Botanical Festival was the best farmer’s market bursting in vibrant, tropical flowers. Each beautiful tent full of shoppers and arms full of giant flowers as they strolled in the sunshine.

It was a tropical market you’d see in a movie and I wish I captured photos, but I was looking in awe taking in the beauty and wishing I could bring them home. My new home has some pretty incredible flower beds and I’ve been told they are impressive and to just wait and see when spring arrives.

Today at Cocoa Beach was an arts & crafts show that filled the streets in Cocoa’s Historical District with their already quaint shops. Live music down the different streets filled the air and put a hum in my heart.

It’s late in the evening and she’s wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her make up and brushes her long brown hair
And she asks me, do I look alright? 
And I say “Yes, you look wonderful tonight

We walk in a super cute cafe and had a delicious lunch in no rush or hurry then stepped back in the sunshine, perusing vendor booths and shops.

Everyone seemed happy and relaxed and the live music was the perfect touch.

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don’t realize how much I love you