Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Chosen Photos


I woke up this morning and smiled. It's mine. 

My new office is so beautiful!! It's a large room, once a living room. With natural hardwood floors, a large fireplace, high ceilings, several windows, french doors that open at the bottom of the staircase, and the far end of the office has built in bookshelves. 

For someone who doesn't like to shop, I've accumulated many new shabby chic pieces for my new home. One of the things I need more of is photo frames for my new office and I've found six. This is just the beginning. 

Six new photo frames and I'm not kidding, thousands of photos to chose from. 

Every photo reminds of it's sweet memory and made it a hard decision, but I did it. I think my girls will be surprised the photos that I've chosen. Photos that are my top favorites.

The question is... but who will be in the 8x10? I should take family bets.