Sunday, March 22, 2020

Cuteness Overload



When my daughter called last week saying my granddaughter had her shoes on and her backpack ready to go on a date with me, I rearranged my work schedule to get her right away.

"a sUrPrIsE fOr mE?!?!" She knew I had a special surprise for her, a princess dress, and once those exciting words were shared, it was forever etched in her little brain.

She should live in princess dresses and she does. I had found a beautiful princess dress I knew she would love. With angel wings put on her back, her crown on her head, she found flowers she felt she should carry, too. And she walked around with poise and grace.




Pretty princesses also eat mac & cheese off of lollipop. Nobody seemed to notice the cookie on the table, too. Being with Ganny is always a magical adventure. 


Little brother loves Ganny snuggles and kisses, too. He likes to be held as we play hide & seeky with his sissy and "cAtCh mE." 

We will start doing dates, too. I just have to figure out how that will work, because princess Sofia isn't going to have that.  lol