Saturday, March 21, 2020

A Message to Heaven


As much as I am wildly in love with my grand babies, I always remember there is one that isn't here.

People are always surprised when I mention I have grandchildren, they always ask out of curiosity, "How many do you have?" It takes me a fraction of a second to quickly think if I can handle the answer before I respond. 

If I feel like I can answer the question without emotion, I say three.

When I know I can't, I say two.

The next question is, "How old are they?" I say, "They are 2-1/2 years, 9 months and one is in heaven." There is always a second where it's quiet.  

Today would have been your 1st birthday and I've asked God for favor to let you know your Grandmomma on earth wishes you a very, very happy birthday, I think of you always and I love you. Sending snuggles and kisses to heaven. 

Happy 1st birthday.