Sunday, March 15, 2020

Toilet Paper Chaos


In the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic and toilet paper being the hot commodity, I wasn't going to buy into the chaos early on... until I realized I had less than a 1/4 roll left. 

I felt like one of those people panicking to race for toilet paper and felt like I should shout out, "I AM ACTUALLY ALMOST OUT!" 

Who knows how quickly the Governor will start shutting different businesses down. My heart goes out to all those who depend on hourly paychecks and their place of employment is now closed for weeks. Parents who can work but have little ones home from school and have to figure out those arrangements, which is unexpectedly costly. Those who don't have an emergency fund. My nephew, his Senior year, and all the Seniors were told to say their goodbyes, there's a strong chance they won't get their traditional ending. 

Restaurants and bars were just closed across the state. As stores are still filled with shoppers escaping the confines of their homes, those will be the next to close. 

Get what you need and remember, God is still in control.