Saturday, March 14, 2020

Garden She Shed


A garden she shed. I love it! 

I couldn't give too many details away, because my parents hadn't seen photos or the video of my new home. They finally saw it when I was in Florida last week. 

They were stunned. In fact, everyone has been a little stunned. It may perhaps be a bit larger than I was planning on. Think charming cottage x2. 

I will have a tiny house that matches the main house. It currently stores all the pool toys and supplies; however, there is another super cute shed that will now house that. Why on earth would I need all that space with a single lawn mower?! ha ha

Thinking a playhouse for my grand babies, I'm definitely now thinking a garden she shed that is lovely inside that they can still play in. It's actually quite big for a tiny house with a small patio, full size front door, windows and plenty of room for a loft to be built inside. 

Gardens. Gardens. Gardens.

I want to lose myself in gardens, my wrap around deck, flower beds all over, climb my grand staircase upstairs, and soak in my beautiful claw foot tub. 

This is going to be the most wonderful project to lose myself in. I mean really, I already won salesperson of the year award. 

Pouring over shabby chic decor and gardens, I've learned how to take a regular pot and turn it shabby chic with paint. When I was in Florida, I had a lessons with an artist that teaches art. I showed her what I want and she taught me how to do it. Now I can realize customize the look I want. 

I close on my new house this week and I am so, so ready.