Thursday, December 24, 2020

Shinin' So Bright


My home office

It's Christmas Eve morning and all is calm and bright.

The news is wrecking havoc with the Christmas Storm, airports overcrowded with holiday travel, the stimulus package, and vaccinations. Turn off the chaos. 

Since last week I wasn't ready for Christmas this week. In the best well-planned preparations, I still don't want Christmas to be over. Oh, I'm ready and I have been... it's more Christmas in my heart. 

My office is finished. Love and thanks to my dad for the endless projects he has done in my home to personalize it to his little girl's personality. My home was move-in ready, but I'm blessed with a loving and talented dad and we've done more home renovations than I dreamed even buying this house. It's so beautiful and I'm so grateful!

Everything is ready in Christmas preparation and my heart is ready, too. It's Christmas Eve in my new home. With sweets and treats and all the final touches, I know I'm blessed to have family together, and I don't take that for granted. 

I will turn on the lights, light a yummy holiday candle, stream Christmas music, and stage all the sweets and treats, and excitement will be in their air.

I'll bring the magic
I'll bring the lights
I'll make you a star
At the top of the tree
Shinin' so bright... 

My favorite Christmas song this season... in my heart, I am dancing and twirling in the snow...

Merry Christmas Eve,
xo