Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Culinary Skills

 


One of the greatest perks of being single is you buy only the foods you like, you make what you want when the mood strikes you, you eat what you want, and when you want. It can range from an "Oh my gosh, this is so pretty, I'm going to take a photo and post on Facebook elaborate dish!" To... sautéed zucchini & mozzarella. It's only about you. 

Then...

You meet someone with really snazzy culinary skills. It's all romantic and wonderful when they are cooking. Until... it's your turn. 

Well, it's my turn. 

Now I feel the pressure to be a culinary artist. Dang it! I should have pushed the time back to after 7:00-out-of-the-dinner-hour-window-pressure-of-time-where-it's-my-turn-to-cook p.m.. That my friends, is a single persons trick.

I better run to the store...