Friday, December 25, 2020

A Christmas Winter Wonderland

 


It was thrilling waking up this Christmas morning in my new home to a winter wonderland. It's picture perfect! 

I woke up with a smile on my face and a grateful heart. Merry Christmas.

Happy birthday, Jesus! My God who knows me and loves me, my Provider, my Protector, and my Savior. 

A snow storm setting in last night set the stage as family pulled in for Christmas Eve celebration. 

Over the river and through the woods to grandma's house we go
The horse knows the way
To carry the sleigh
Through white and drifting snow

Memories of Christmas Eve in my home with my family... my Mariah & family in matching pajamas... my Brooke & Alex bringing sweet little Hamilton to meet the babies for the 1st time... their happy screams of chasing Hamilton and Hamilton chasing them racing through my home... my parents with us... and that sweet, sweet moment when I pulled my grandbabies out of my kitchen farmhouse sink (because they love to play in there) and said those magical words, "Do you want to open presents?!" Sofia let out a scream of joy that an opera singer wishes to hit! That was joy coming out of her soul that nobody expected!! 

Rowan all about me... he loves being at my house and always in my arms. He's such a sweet, handsome, ornery and funny little boy!

The Christmas stage is set beautifully and perfectly in my grateful heart. My Mariah is awake and waiting for her family to wake up to Christmas morning magic and I envision the fun they are having... my Brooke presenting her gift to Alex, a pretty big project I helped her with yesterday, he will absolutely love... and family together, again. 

A perfect Christmas is a matter of the heart for this [Grand]momma. 

Merry Christmas,
xo