Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Home is a Warm Blanket

 


When I learned I was getting Christmas Eve through the New Year off, I low-key panicked in my mind. How on earth am I going to entertain myself for almost two weeks?! 

It reminds me how naïve I was 10 years ago, when I began this blog, wondering if I was going to have enough to say. What was I thinking?! I am a fount of adventure, with a plethora of activities that interest me, and an overabundance of time. This time off through the holiday's is a wonderful gift! 

I run around and do a variety of things, then I run home to refresh and relax, then head back out.

Home is a warm blanket during a frozen winter filled with things I love. It is the perfect oasis of peace and rest I created, and truth be told, I love to be home. 

Lunching on Keto lobster mac & cheese with a fabulous new Keto chocolate chip cookie and a cup of hot coffee, it's time for a funny episode of Schitt$ Creek. Lucky me, it's where David runs away to Amish Country, a classic! 

Sunshine is pouring through my sliding glass doors and feels hot on my skin. 

It's time to laugh and relax, because tonight I am trying a new HIIT class. I may die, but I am willing to give it a good old-fashioned try!

But for now... Schitt$ Creek!