Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Luxury Perks

 


A couple weeks ago, I traded my Jeep Grand Cherokee that has served me well for many, many years in for a shiny, new luxury SUV.

My wish list was a panoramic sunroof and a super light, light tan interior. That is what I got, along with a 386 page manual of luxury perks I'm going to have to dive into just to know all it's capabilities. 

My brother, super excited asked me what my favorite thing is about the car, I said the wireless charger for my cell phone. "WHAT?! You have a luxury SUV and you like the wireless charger?!"

I've never had one. 

It does so much stuff it will take me forever if I really want to know. I may have to have another lesson from my brother on the details. Honestly, I can only retain so much. 

What I did just realize as we were about to hit the towpath biking is... it's doesn't have a hitch for my bike rack.

I will call and schedule an appointment and make that happen... because luxury can meet adventure.