Friday, October 2, 2020

He Twirls Me


A quick text from the changing room, I asked David if he likes this top... 

It's easy to get his undivided attention and I secretly love I cannot be in the kitchen making coffee, making dinner, at the sink, or in the frig without him being behind me and on top of me. 

His 6'2-1/2" rock solid, muscular body, with giant hands that are trained weapons, is exhilarating. I don't believe there isn't anything I've put on that he doesn't *gasp* and twirl me to see everything. As a woman, I delight in his attention and affections. 

When I say trained weapons... he trains law enforcement and the SWAT team in tactical training, in self defense, and in all training and protection. He is the best of the best. He runs them through training and applies stress in many ways so they know how to perform under high stress. I love when he shares the details. I'm not sure what about that thrills me, but he can be shouting commands, applying stress, and in the midst will send me words of romance. 

His intensity thrills me and I cannot help but wonder, do these men he trains have any idea he has the romantic soul of King Solomon?

Our stunning cabin on top of the mountains is booked and honestly, our vacation cannot come soon enough!