Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015, I Welcome You!

Her heart beating fast, I had no idea she was breathless with anticipation and so ready to shed 2014. Said moments before midnight, "I am so thankful I am alive, I didn't kill myself, all the bad stuff and this year is officially in my past!"

A clean slate in her mind. A new year. A fresh beginning.

Ready to shake off 2014 and embrace 2015 we danced when the ball struck midnight.

I woke up in 2015 having reached a goal ...

I lost 20 lbs. in 2014, hit a plateau but maintained, woke up in 2015 having broke that stubborn plateau and entered a new weight class I haven't seen in many, many years!

Seeing results is a pure & raw motivation of its own.

I am fervently passionate about love, new experiences, setting/reaching/surpassing goals and anxious to put my eyes on new ones.

I am alive and have always embraced "Work hard, Play hard!"

Every year that passes my passion for love and life grows so much deeper. I crave to see more, do more, experience more.

Every year that passes I pour more of myself into working harder and playing harder. My arms open wide as I twirl through life laughing and loving. Wisdom always teaching me.

My heart seeks and strives for significance in faith, hope and love.

To be stagnant is a suffocating death to me. Life doesn't wait. Time continues to quickly pass.

I live each day wanting more, desiring to be more, doing more. We have one life to live and I have a lot of life I want to cram into my one life.

At the end of my life, I want it said, "Well done. Well loved. Well lived."

Today I open my mind to new possibilities. A fresh year and a book to write from a girl who loves and embraces all life offers.

2015, I welcome you!