Sunday, January 4, 2015

Feeling Like a Million $$$!


I felt like a million $$$ at Victoria's Secret.

Let me preface this by saying, I loathe shopping.

I would rather clean my house and exercise than spend time indoors trying to pick out something I really, really like, then pay a high dollar amount for it.

Others stockpile stuff and yet always need more.  It is empty, mindless, expensive and unproductive entertainment. Especially for this girl who is a creature of habit and only needs a few favorite comfy outfits.

I had something in mind for many months. This is how I shop. I have an idea what I want, ponder it for months, etch out a window of time to make it happen and quickly go look.

Not finding the one perfect item I was in search of, my quest ended up with four new perfects ... and and amazing experience.

I do love Victoria's Secret.  Feminine. Sexy. Smoldering.

Instantly, I saw two items that grabbed my attention and went into the dressing room.

The girl working there eyes lit up when she saw the one item I had. "I've been eyeing that, but they don't have it in my size. It's so beautiful!"  [I'm smiling and thinking, I hope it looks as good on.]

It's perfect!

I needed fastening assistance so I peaked out the door and asked her to come in.

God love her, her eyes lit up and she gasped!  "It is amazing on you! It fits you so beautifully! The color is absolutely perfect with your black hair!"

The outfit didn't cover much and she looked everywhere as if taking it all in. She was embarrassed with her reaction in a innocent adoration kind of way.

Thank you sweet girl for making me feel so beautiful!