Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A New Opportunity

Unexpected blessings are showering down on me like a soft rain on a warm summer day. The kind of gentle rain that falls when the sun is shining brightly as if falling from heaven and a cloud isn't even in the air. 


In the dead of a brutally cold winter, sunbeams warm me. My face turned to heaven to feel, cling and bask in its warmth, new opportunities bringing life and blood flow to my limbs numb like leaden appendages. 

Blessings God knows I need, He perfectly provides as if to say, "I know."

My phone rang last night with an unexpected job opportunity in a awesome position for a strong company. A much better salary, fully paid medical/dental/vision and a 50% matched retirement.

The owner personally called me and said, "There is nobody more perfect for this position than you." 

Would I come in and take a management position essential to his business, the business is about to go through rapid growth.  

I look back through my life at doors of opportunity that opened so smoothly as if I was gliding through a dream and someone was carrying me. 

No effort needed. 

No million prayers to move God's mighty hand going up. 

Simply picked up and carried to the next season in my life. All which became a blessing in my journey.


I've learned in life to dance in the rain. 

To turn my face to heaven.

And always, always believe in miracles.