Monday, January 5, 2015

Mine


Mine.

Belonging to me. That which belongs to me.

Loved. Protected. The focus of my attention. The center of my heart. My firm foundation. The choice I make every day. Transparent. Safe. Unconditional.

For my girls ... 

Choose wisely.

Nothing else matters.

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it 
are the issues of life. KJV

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do 
flows from it. NIV

It will become the quality of your life. Your happiness.

Everything else is the dry leaf that changed with the season, fell from the tree and is left blowing across the cold, hard ground of winter. All winter long.

The wind takes it where it wants to go and it no longer knows how to return to the tree.

Lost forever.


When you find your mine, love it, cherish it, protect it and make good choices every day. Even when you don't feel like it.

It all matters.