Sunday, December 28, 2014

So Ready for 2015!



I have been ready for 2015 for two years!

I don't like to admit I am slightly superstitious, but I dreaded the year 2013 simply because of the 13. Friday the 13th's are creepy days and Saturday the 14th's are odd days. That is exactly how I have felt about 2013 and 2014. Creepy and odd.

Even though great things happened!

I like the number 15, 16, 17, 18 and all the numbers that go up. Breakthrough is coming.

In 2014 I lost 20 lbs.  Adjusting to the days getting darker earlier and being less active outdoors, I gained two lbs. back which was frustrating.

Officially, this morning ... [the drum roll, please], I have lost that two lbs!

A clean and healthy start. No pressure needed to shed holiday gained weight!

My 2015 will start with David and I taking rock climbing lessons, a new hobby we want to try. We will begin spring with our bikes 100% ready embracing biking season from the start. We have passes to try some cardio gym classes. We are registered for Warrior Dash in August, a reminder as we are physically active all spring/summer that endurance training will make our stats during Warrior Dash all the better.

A clean start, a new beginning, a new year. I am so ready for a LOT of changes.

I am so ready for 2015!